For every accounting position advertised in the newspapers or online, there are hundreds of resumes sent in by applicants. Let’s just say that if 100 people apply for an accounting position, including you, this would of course mean that you have a 1% chance of getting that job. That said, it is important to know…
- The special trick you can do with resumes that will increase your responses by 80%.
- How to get a new accounting job in 7 days or less.
- How to polish up your resume to attract job offers like a magnet.
- How to convince potential employers into seeing your full potential instantly.
- How to create a resume for accounting jobs if you are changing careers into accounting (this is very critical because career changers’ resumes are thrown out 99% of the time)
- How one sentence you put on your resume can instantly get the potential employer’s attention and entice them to read your resume out of hundreds of other resumes.
- How to generate the potential employer’s attention with your resume even if you don’t have any accounting experience.
- The best types of resumes to use in different situations.
- How to make your resume persuade any employer just like your television hypnotizes you.
- If you are a frequent job-hopper (which of course, most employers try to avoid hiring), how to make your resume hide the fact that you are a frequent job-hopper.
- This simple trick that will make your resume more professional and attractive even without an education section.
- The skills that accounting employers will be looking for on your resume.
- Resume tricks for hiding large employment gaps on your resume.
- How to start your resume with a bang! (Did you know that you must get the attention of the employer within 4 to 9 seconds? Otherwise, your resume will be thrown in the garbage!)
Start Getting At Least 3 to 5 Job Interviews Per Week
How many interviews per week are you currently getting? Many job seekers might get lucky and get invited to multiple interviews in one week.
In reality, though, you can expect to go for weeks without getting invited to any interview at all. That is one of the main reasons why the average adult spends 4 to 6 months finding a new job (according to the U.S. Department of Labor). But it is possible to generate 3 or more interviews per week once I show you…
- How using my strategies almost landed me a Vice President position of a company when I was still in my twenties with barely any experience.
- The job search techniques that will help you generate multiple interviews per week.
- The secrets that will certainly change your career prospects and could actually change your life.
- The job search techniques that will only prolong your unemployment. (Hopefully, you’re not relying too heavily on these techniques)
- How to get an interview even if you have no accounting experience.
- How not following directions given in a job ad can give you an advantage over your competition.
- How to get interviews to advertised job postings without responding to them.
- The best time to search for an accounting position (no, it’s not the tax season).
- Why it’s not good to submit your resume too early after a job is posted in the newspapers.
- A description of the various types of accounting jobs available, so that you can get an idea of what’s right for you.
- How using this special type of letter (not a cover letter, broadcast letter, or thank you letter) can increase your chances of getting an accounting job by 80%!
- How having a low GPA won’t even stop you from getting those accounting positions that require applicants to have a high GPA.
- Secrets to getting a job quickly after being fired.
- How to prepare for pre-employment tests.
- The most important job search rule of all.
Ace The Interview And Get Multiple Job Offers
How many times have you been told that you don’t have enough experience or that you are overqualified? But the fact is, once you are at the interview, having too little or too much experience doesn’t matter.
At the interview stage, all bets are off. It is the better-prepared job seeker who gets the job, not the better qualified one. Your confidence will now be super high once you know…
- How to turn your lack of accounting experience into an advantage for you in an interview.
- How to use a certain mental technique to win an accounting job interview (Tiger Woods uses this very same technique to win golf tournaments, and LA Lakers coach Phil Jackson makes his team use this technique).
- How to increase your vocabulary to impress the interviewer (this is especially important if english is your 2nd language).
- The 5 main questions the interviewer has about you (they will not ask you these questions directly during the interview).
- What killer mistakes to avoid at the interview.
- The secrets to a successful job interview every time.
- How to become confident enough to quit your current job first before looking for a new job.
- The secret technique used by a few incredibly successful accountants to get what they want – and how to master it.
- The one simple thing you can do to turn an interview into a job offer.
- The main reason why job applicants get rejected from accounting interviews (and it’s not because of lack of experience).
- The best quick way to prepare for an interview if you have one TOMORROW.
- How to reduce your nervousness in an interview.
- How to ace telephone interviews.
- How to gain and maintain control of every interview.
- What to say to the interviewer if you have major gaps in your work history.
- How to beat other candidates (who have more accounting experience than you) for the job.
- The key traits that accounting employers look for in an accounting candidate.
- How to not just become a confident person for the interview, but become confident in your own personal life as well.
- The special interview technique that will increase your probability of getting the job by 90%.
- The most common mistake job hunters make that cost them 76% of job interviews.
- The right questions for you to ask to increase your chances of getting hired.
- Feel confident about your goals, your decisions, and where you are headed.
- Gain an advantage over your coworkers whenever a new position opens in your company.
- How to impress potential employers at dinner interviews, and tips on proper dining etiquette (although getting interviewed over a meal at a restaurant is rare, this advice might come in handy one day!).
Working for a prestigious firm will shine on your resume. Of course, not everyone can work for the “Big Four” firms, but there are plenty of accounting firms that are just as prestigious as the “Big Four” firms.
With this guide, you will:
- Get a glimpse of the lifestyle of working for some of the top accounting firms in the USA.
- Know what markets and departments some of these firms specialize in, which is important if you plan on specializing in a certain area.
- Have a quick reference to educate yourself about potential employers, which may come in handy before going to an interview with any of these employers.
- Know what type of benefits these firms offer.
- Be able to compare each company side by side.
- Get a better idea of your options.
If you didn’t already know, many companies today use computer software to screen out resumes/applications before a human being even reads your resume/application. This means that even if you have the best resume with the most qualified experience, you can still be screened out.
And even if you do have accounting-related keywords in your resume/application, you can still be screened out by the computer! This is because their software programs rank resumes in priority based on which resumes have the most keywords.
Now, you won’t have to worry if you have this cheat sheet to refer to whenever you are customizing your resume for a particular company that you want to work for.
Whether you are qualified or not for the position, using the accounting keywords in this cheat sheet will give you an advantage over the competition and enable you to get your foot in the door.
Best of all, this cheat sheet can also help you whenever you are preparing a resume and you just happen to have “writer’s block”. Being able to look at something like this cheat sheet will give you more ideas on what to put on your resume and help you eliminate your “writer’s block”.
No Recession or Corporate Downsizing Will Hinder Your Career
With this Guide, You will be in a position of power for the rest of your life. Having the ability to find new jobs quickly will add more security to yourself and your family. You will have a rare advantage, as no recession or corporate downsizing will hinder your career. And you will no longer gamble on how well your resume will do.
That is why job seekers of all types of experience levels are investing in this program. In fact, since the word is getting out about this program, let me warn you, you don’t want a competing job seeker using this program’s techniques against you.
Listen, you don’t want that to happen to you. That’s why now’s the perfect time to register for Accounting Job Search Secrets Exposed.